Thursday 28 July 2016

Decorated pages 25th - 31st July 2016...

Hello folks :)

I am here today to share my decorated pages in my 2 new planners and i must say i absolutely love them so here is a pick of them (again!!)...
 Look at those unicorns peaking out of the top of my lyradori!!

25th July - 31st July decorated pages in my arc planner...
 This week i went for an owl theme and i just love the colour combo too, i also went for a matching theme in my lyrdori too :):)
I just need to try different pens out in this notebook because the pens i originally used was my Papermate Flair and they had started to bleed so i have to find one that doesn't!! :(:(
Its probably because it was a cheap notebook!! 

Products used...
Planner inserts - hand drawn & written by myself
A5 arc planner - Martha Stewart
Pens - Papermate Flair
Washi & stickers - Poundland UK

Well that's all for now folks, i hope you like what you have seen and will pop by again very soon :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment