Monday 18 July 2016

I am still around...

Hello folks :)

I am still around I promise and still planning, reading books (sort of!!), journalling etc etc.
The reason for me not blogging is due to the fact that my son borrowed my laptop to revise etc for his exams and to me that was more important then me blogging so yeah!!
His exams are all finished now and waiting patiently for his results but he wont get them until the end of August so a bit of a wait.

Now I have explained my reasons for not being around lets talk about this blog...I will try and play catch up with what you may have missed but if you followed me on Instagram then you wont have but i will do a little update very soon.

Anyhoo thanks for sticking with me through the very busy times I've had but it will soon be a tad quieter as my boys break off for summer holidays this week which i am so looking forward too.
Actually i am saying it will be a tad quieter but it wont be with the boys as such but it will in fact of no more school runs for awhile and I wont be doing my volunteering job as its in a primary school so a little more time to blog etc and I really want to sit think about what I want from this blog like my goals for it etc.

So here's my plan of action for the next few weeks...
* I am going to sit and get some ideas together for upcoming blog posts.
* Come up with some tutorials to this blog.
* Sit down once or twice a week to schedule upcoming posts.

It's only a small plan of action but at least I have one for a change!! Lol

Anyhoo if  you have any thoughts on what you would like to see on this blog then please don't hesitate to leave a comment below and I will take it to consideration but please bear in mind it has to with planning, stationary, journalling, books or even something to do with my slimming world journey which i might add is not going to great at the moment but heyhoo! :):)

Well I think that's all for now folks, I hope you like what you have seen and will pop again very soon :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment