Friday 22 July 2016

Decorated pages from 27th June - 24th July 2016...

Hello folks :)

Edited: This should have posted this morning but no...i scheduled it for the wrong day instead of today!! :(:(

I am here today to share some decorated pages with which i created in my new A5 arc planner that i purchased from Staples for £6.50...now the only downfall about this arc planner is that it doesn't come with any weekly or monthly inserts.
Anyhoo a lovely planner buddy off Instagram called Lydz uses grid paper in her planner and hand draws her weekly pages etc so it inspired me to do the same...so yeah, i pinched her idea and do the same myself!! Thanks chick!! :):)

Here goes with the decorated pages...
27th June - 3rd July
 4th July - 10th July
 11th July - 17th July
18th July - 24th July
 I think i am loving this planner very much and enjoy creating spreads so i may stick with it a while, i am not going to say permanently because i could end up changing my mind but at the moment i 'm happy as i am!! :):)
Well that's all for now folks, i hope you like what you have seen and will pop again very soon :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment