Thursday 4 August 2016

Augusts Monthly pages...

Hey Guys :):)

I am here today to share my August monthly set ups in my planners so first up is my Martha Stewart A5 arc planner...
I have put all stickers in place and i now just need to pen in the rest.

Next up is my monthly set up in my stunning lyradori...
I am not going to use any stickers on this set up, i will just simply pen in everything instead or i may even doodle them but then again i might even change my mind...who knows!! haha
I also added a note section on the bottom for appointments & birthdays etc.

Products used...
Planner inserts - Hand drawn & written by myself
A5 arc planner - Martha Stewart

Well that's all for now guys, i hope you like what you have seen and will pop again by very soon :):)
hugs 
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh lovely, I so want to treat myself to a Lyradori.. maybe for once the kids go back haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you me lovelyxx I love my lyradori's and i would defo say go for one but if there is a certain pattern that you would like, contact Jane and i am sure she will find some you will like! I do know she does have a batgirl one in her etsy shop at the moment which made me think of you as soon as i saw haha xx

      Delete