Tuesday 2 August 2016

Decorated pages 1st - 7th August...

Hey Guys :)

I am here today to share this weeks decorated pages in my A5 arc planner and my stunning regular lyradori...have i told you how much i love this lyradori?!?
Maybe...once or twice!! haha

Anyhoo i decided to go for a monster theme this week because i thought they are really cute and i am sure you will too. :):) So here is this weeks decorated pages, first up is my Martha Stewart A5 arc planner...
and now for my stunning regular lyradori...
As you can see i carried on the theme and only added the basics in pen but as the week goes on it will get filled in more with things that have happened, going to happen and even add to-do lists so i don't forget over the week because i have a brain like a sieve!!
I may even share my pages again at the end of the week to show you how they have turned out and filled in as the week has gone on...well as long as i don't forget. haha

Anyhoo i know some of you guys have been wondering about the designs of weekly pages, well i hand draw them each week and i then pretty them up with washi & cute little stickers...simple & easy!!:):)
Well i think these pages are bloody adorable...even if i say so myself!! haha

Products used...
Planner inserts - Hand drawn & written by myself 
A5 arc planner - Martha Stewart
Pens - Papermate flair
Stickers - Poundland UK

Well that's all for now guys, i hope you like what you have seen and will pop by again very soon. :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment