Monday 1 August 2016

Goodbye July but helllllloo August...


Hello folks :)

I can't believe we're in August already...my gawd the time is flying by and before we know it, it will be Christmas!!
 Oh no i have said the dreaded "C" word!! 
Sorry...Not!! hahaha
I bloody love Christmas :):) it's my fave time of the year because no-one goes anywhere in winter...well by the time December comes that is.
So when we all get in at the end of day from school, college etc we all snuggle up on the sofa with our quilts, cups of hot chocolate (not forgetting the marshmallows!! Lol) and watch good old Christmas movies...look you have me started now and I'm getting all excited!!
 I'm just a big kid at heart!! hahaha 

Right enough of Christmas...back to August, no July because i want to share a picture of my tops posts on Instagram with you so here is July's top posts...
These 5 posts had the most insta love on them and to be honest i like them too so thank you for all the insta love me lovelies, its means a lot!! :):)

Now where is August going to take me...well i am not 100% sure but what i do know is i have the boys off school & college for their summer hols so there will be days out etc, I'm not sure where as yet but when i do i will share with you!!
I am also going to have a think about this blogging malarkey too because i want to make it interesting for you guys so if you have opinion...good or bad please do share and i will take it on board, thanks guys :):)

Well that's all for now folks, i hope you like what you have seen and will pop by again very soon because i have this weeks decorated pages to share with you. :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment