Monday 9 May 2016

A day in Bridlington...

Hello folks :)

I know i am a tad late with this post but i still wanted to share so here goes...
On bank holiday Monday we decided to take the kids to Bridlington for some tea so i thought i would share with you all.
Anyhoo we had a great day and had some yummy treats!!
Here's some photos i had taken while we was all trying to decide what to have to eat and where from...first up is me and Lee (best friend & soul mate)
Next up is...3 of my 4 boys because my older boy is always out with his mates, kids eh!!
 I so love this photo of my boys!!
We finally decided what we all wanted and as Lee and the boys don't eat fish i went and got them some cheeseburgers and hotdogs for their teas, while they was sat on the harbour stuffing their faces i went and got myself some fish & mushy peas (yum!!) i wasn't going to eat the batter as i was trying to be good but it got the better of me and it all went down very nicely!! Lol
Doesn't it look yum!!
....then this happened, oh yes it did!!
We go to a ice cream bar called Jaconelli's and they sell the best ice cream, waffles and donuts...ever!! They are to die for!! We go there every time we go to Bridlington which is quite a few times a year...how can we not when its yum!!

Oh yeah something yucky happened just after we finished eating...one of those blasted seagulls pooped on my head!! Yep pooped on my head!! How can that be freaking lucky...its NOT!! Why would it be?!?
Anyhoo i just thought i'd share!!

Before we left Bridlington we took the boys on the beach so the youngest could have a paddle in the sea while one of the others did a photo shoot for his portfolio, he took some stunning photos. I will ask if i can share some with you on another post.

Anyhoo on the way home i was doing a little reading (Lee drives!!) but this scene caught my eye and thought i had to snap it because its beautiful...look at that bright yellow against that beautiful blue sky with those yummy clouds, just love it!! 
Well after such a busy day needles to say when we got home everyone was tired so we had a relaxing & quite night watching a little t.v and then off to bed...everyone slept well that night!!

Well folks that's all for now, i hope you all liked what you have seen and that you will pop by again very soon!!
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment