Monday 2 May 2016

This weeks pages (2nd - 8th May)...

Hello folks :)

I am here today to share this weeks planner pages in my Websters color crush which covers from the 2nd - 8th May. I can't believe we're in May already...where has the time gone!?!

Anyhoo on this weeks spread i have gone for a girly theme so i have used fairies and given it a warm spring theme...if that makes sense!!
Here is a full on look of this week...
First half of this week...
Second half of this week...
I think i'm happy with it...no do you know what, i am actually happy with it!! I like the colours, the stickers, the theme...i just simply like it all. :)

I haven't added all pen as yet but i will over the week i am sure.
I have used strips of backing paper to reinforce the pages where the holes are which i think works well and i have covered the notes section as i don't always use it so i made it look pretty with more backing paper from my scrap stash.
I also really need to practice writing fonts etc to make my writing look neat!!

Products used...
Planner & diary inserts - Websters pages
Backing paper - Trimcraft first edition
Washi tape - Hema, Mrs Brimbles
Fairie stickers - Pounland Uk
PJ day sticker - Anna Planner Bubble on Etsy (15% off on orders over £10 at the moment!!)
Flags, shopping trolley, weekend banner stickers - Wendy Prints on Etsy (35% off at the moment!!)
Maped Pens - Range

Well folks that all for now, i hope you have liked what you have seen and that you will pop back again very soon :)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment