Sunday 15 May 2016

#listersgottalist May list challenge No: 1, 2, 3 & 4...

Hello folks :)

I finally decided to give #listersgottalist challenge ago which is set every month by The Reset Girl, you can find the challenge lists here, the reset girl gives you a list of things to do over the month to create your own lists in your own journals and you can make them pretty too.

I am doing this in one of my regular Lyradori's which i absolutely love...you can buy one of these Lyradori's from Lyra and Co on Etsy.
Anyhoo here is my list No:1...Things i should accomplish this month!!
List No:2...26 things in my house (using a - z)

List No:3...Adjectives that describe my mum!!

List No:4...My favorite things at a carnival fair!
Not truly happy with the first 3 pages but i am happy with the last page, i think the more i play along the more confident i will get!!
All products used are from my scrap stash :)

Well folks that's all for today, i hope you liked what you have seen and that you will pop by again very soon :):)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment