Tuesday 10 May 2016

A little haul...

Hello folks :)

Last week my sister was off work for the week so we visited a few places to see if we could get some crafty bits on a budget, here is what we found...

First shop was Poundland...
My sister found these paper pads full of gorgeous papers, i instantly decided mine would be used for dividers & dashboards etc.
Next up...these where also from Poundland, some books for my youngest boy to read or should i say for me to read to him at bedtime :)
I know its not crafty but i couldn't resist buying them!!
Then we popped into Home Bargains and i found some yummy stationary in there and a new travel mug...i so have an addiction to these!! Lol
Travel mug - 99p
Pencil case - £1.10p
12 piece pen set - £1

Then we stopped by Range and my sister found these stunning stamps for £2 each...of course we had to grab some!! :)
These will be used my planners and journals...can't wait to use them!!

Well folks that's all for now, i hope you liked what you have seen and will pop by again very soon :)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment