Monday 11 April 2016

A peek inside my planner...

Hello folks :D

I thought i'd pop by and share my Webster's pages color crush planner and what's inside for now, the reason i say for now is because i need to set it up to fully suit my needs but as it is now its working to a point, at least until i work out what i want it to do for me so here's some pictures...
My Webster's pages color crush in sky...such beauty!!
This is just inside of my planner which i made a sticky note dashboard folder to hold my sticky notes of course lol, my handmade planner clips except for the teal swirls as they were bought from Asda (i think!!) and some stickers peeking out of the pocket, oh and some journalling cards too...
I am a planner newbie so i have only decorated just few weeks inside my planner but i must say i am loving these decorated pages and it makes planning more enjoyable :D

This pages cover March 21st - 27th...as you can see its Easter week ;)
I found some stickers in my crafty stash that i forgot i had (oops!!) they are from a First Edition paper pad from Trimcraft and i thought they were just the sweetest thing so i used them along with washi and to be honest i was quite pleased how these pages turned out ;D
These pages cover March 28th - April 3rd.
I again used products from my crafty stash, a little minimal but soon filled it up with writing a little later on ;) 
These pages cover April 4th - 10th.
I was inspired by a lady on instagram who had been using some gorjuss girl stamps in her planner so i thought i'd give it a go and this is how the pages turned out, again before i finished adding reminders, to-do's etc (i might update with another pic later on!!)
and this is Mr Foxy peeking out of my planner...isn't he just the cutest thing!!
Well folks i hope you liked what you have seen and i will be back again very soon with another post exciting post ;)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment