Monday 18 April 2016

Currently reading...

Hello folks :)

When i decided to come back to blogging i decided that i was going to share things i get up on a daily basis whether that was my planners/journals, books that i read and maybe even my fam.
Today i am here to share a book i started reading yesterday, now this post was suppose here yesterday but numpty me forgot to post it....Doh!! 

Here is the book im currently reading...
This is the 2nd in the Penton Legacy series and is about vampires and vampire politics, i really enjoyed the first book and couldn't wait to read this book which i started reading yesterday morning at 8.35am and decided to give my eyes some rest at 9.46am and got half way through chapter 5.
I did do some more reading later on in the day for an hour and got so far through chapter 10.

(I will be reading more later on when i get 5 mins to myself and will keep you posted on this book!!)

Now i set myself a little challenge this month and that was to read 6 books this month and here's the books i have lined up...
but in between this the first 2 i read the book below...
It kept calling my name so i had to read!! Lol

I read the first in this series a couple of weeks back and this one got released at the beginning of the month and i couldn't wait to read it so i had to slip this one in...OMG i love the this series, if you love cooking & a bit of a love story...oh and humor too, then you will love this series. 
I do and now i can't wait for the next release because i am left on a bit of a cliff hanger!! Come on May!! Lol 
You can get your hands on this kindle books for 99p each on Amazon.

Well folks that's all for today or least for now anyway, i hope you will pop by again very soon :)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment