Friday 29 April 2016

This weeks pages (25th april - 1st may)...

Hello folks :)

I was planning on being here before today but i have been so busy getting things ready for my little mans birthday that i just haven't had the chance to get on here...well until now that is!!
Anyhoo i wanted to share this weeks pages before this week disappears altogether because by gum the time is flying by very fast these days so here goes.
Before i add any more pen...
Good Dinosaur sticker i have used to mark my little mans birthday...
First half of the week...
Second half of the week...
Another Good Dinosaur sticker i have used...
My little man was my inspiration for this week pages as he loves dinosaurs, he also loves superhero's too which you will see hints of this on up-coming pages!!

Products used...
Maped pens - Range
Good Dinosaur stickers - Boyes store

Well folks that's all for now and i hope you will pop back very soon :)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment