Wednesday 13 April 2016

My little collection of lyradori's...

Hello folks ;D

On Monday i received another delivery from Lyra and Co on Etsy of a fauxdori or in this case a Lyradori, they have lots of stunning Lyradori's in their shop and they are well made too ;)

Here's some pictures of my little collection of my Lyradori's at first glance and with nothing in them, below is my 1st Lyradori with 1 pen loop and extra bands...

My 2nd Lyradori with 1 pen loop, extra bands and a pocket on either side...

My 3rd Lyradori with 1 pen loop and extra bands...

My 4th Lyradori with a pen loop...

Here the beauties are altogether...

Each one has their own little job to do and when i have fully set them up i will share with you what their little jobs are. 
These Lyradori's covers aren't really hard but they not soft to touch either and there is some padding on the inside to help protect your notebooks etc. There is also enough room to hold 4 notebooks but it does state on the shop they will hold up to 6 of them, i haven't tried as yet but I'm sure they will because they are a good size...oh I nearly forgot you also have a pen loop or 2.
The material doesn't feel cheap to touch, its feel beautiful and thick and the colours are amazing and bright, these Lyradori's are well made and worth every penny i paid for them.
Please visit Lyra and Co on Etsy and look at all the products they sell because believe me you wont leave without buying something and you wont be disappointed either...well that's my opinion anyway!!

Well folks i hope you like what you see & will pop by again very soon ;)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment