Monday 11 April 2016

Hello & welcome


Hello & Welcome to my little part in blogland...

Let me introduce myself my name is Gemma, I'm a wife-to-be to 1, mum to 4 plus a pooch & cornsnake. I have been a crafter for some time which some peeps may know or may not me from my cardmaking blog i had a couple of years back but unfortunately i had to step back from due to health & various other reasons.
Anyhoo I'm in a better place now and i decided to come back to blogging again but with a whole new blog and in a sort of different direction...sort of!! There may be a card that pops up every now and again but it could be anything crafty that i make, my planners, my journals, books i read, sneaky peeks into everyday life and anything else that i think you will like to see but most importantly there will always be coffee in my hand or very close by ;D

I hope you will stay a while to see what me.mylife.and.coffee blog is all about and please feel free to leave a comment below even if its just to say "hi" and then ill pop by your blog to say "hi".

You can also find me on instagram @me.mylife.and.coffee Twitter @MeMylifeNCoffee

Thats all for now folks but i will be back shortly ;D
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment