Thursday 14 April 2016

My little brimbles haul...

Hello folks :)

I'm here today with a little post to share my little Mrs Brimbles washi tape haul. Anna had an offer on her washi tape last weekend with 40% off & no minimum spend so i jumped at the chance and made a little order.

In the gorgeous little yellow & white striped package came my washi tape which i got 3 slim sets & 4 skinny sets...OMG i lurve these sets & the colours too :D 
I also received 2 cards in there...the girl with the gold dots was a thank you note and to let me know what other social platforms Anna uses and the girl card with the candy confetti is to me know about a monthly prize draw she has going on each month.
No doubt both cards will end up been laminated and put in my planner because they are gorjuss and they are Anna own art work!! 
Here's a close up of my washi tape...
Yummy or what???
Thanks Anna for a fantastic service and products xx

Anna has lots of yummy products in her Mrs Brimbles shop so please pop over & have a nosey and i'm sure you'll end buying 1 or 2 things while your there too!!

Well folks that's all for today or at least for now but i hope you will pop by again very soon :)
hugs
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment